Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Beginning..

So, I'm starting this blog to share my homemade recipes, but to also give you info as to why we should stay away from processed junk food as much as possible. We all know (or should know) how bad it is for us. Companies get away with so much these days and I will not be buying into them anymore. It makes me so sick to know that our "precious Government" could care less about the foods they deem "safe to eat." I will not go on a rant about the Government though, lol. I'll let others do that for me.

We're moving in mid-March. Not to a home like I initially wanted, but a better and bigger apartment. I'm going to try (key word here "try") to start my own little garden. It will be quite a different process as I am getting an apartment without a balcony or patio, but I will figure it all out.

Eventually I will share some yummy recipes of my own and also share some of my favorite recipes I've found online or in my cookbook. Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment